With people viewing pets as part of the family more than ever before, the pet care service industry has experienced explosive growth over the years, even during recessionary periods.
Although there is great potential for financial success within this industry, running a business in the pet market comes with some fierce competition. PetBidder has launched the ultimate sales and quoting app, which is designed to help business professionals overwhelm their clients with value and dominate the market.
“Sales is the life blood for any successful organization. So why not have a system that drives revenue in a big way? PetBidder is specifically designed for pet service companies to get more clients, at higher prices with less effort. Guaranteed.” says Shane Whelan, Owner of PetBidder. “You already know that you’re the best in your market. Nobody cares more than you. Nobody serves your clients at a higher level. So when you lose out on that new client or job…it’s only because you did not properly convey your value. PetBidder allows you to properly convey your value in an instant, whether it’s over the phone, in person or directly from your website.”
PetBidder is the ultimate sales app designed for pet service companies due to the fact that most of the sales process is completely automated through its innovative software.
PetBidder has the power to turn job specs into powerful proposals, saving you time while bringing in more clients. It also generates quotes either in-person, website or phone, which helps you and your staff to stay organized and engaged with prospects. Its follow-up automation feature ensures that your business always conveys the perfect customer experience regardless of where they are in the buying process. Properly implementing PetBidder guarantees a ROI for its users, which is a promise you will most likely never receive from another software company.
Additional Key Features of PetBidder Include:
- Gmail/Google Calendar Integration: All of your jobs automatically scheduled in Google Calendar and better email deliverability.
- CRM Connections: We make connecting to your CRM software easy — just turn it on. No coding required.
- Video Integration: allows you to properly convey who are, your back story and why you started your business to every single new customer and make your business to feel like a warm fuzzy blanket to every new prospect
- Customization Galore: If you can think of something, we haven’t thought of yet, let us know and we’ll build it for you.
- Powerful Proposals: PetBidder proposals close 80% more of the time and usually at higher prices.
- Mobile-Friendly Design: Have the right tools at your fingertips, no matter where you are or what you’re doing.
PetBidder was Founded by Shane Whelan, who has a passion for all things business. He started his first business in 2015 and quickly scaled to 6 figures, but very shortly thereafter his competitors came out of the woodwork to slow down his progress. Through the daily drudgery of dealing with competitors while at the same time growing, he was able to make it through the fire and come out on top. Through that pain, PetBidder was born: A sales and quoting app designed for pet services companies. It was through PetBidder, that as the smallest company in his market and the only independent, he was able to grow his small business into a two -man operation and then into a full-fledged company. Shane currently lives in Milford, Michigan, is married to high school sweetheart, and is also the owner of Pet Containment Services and the host of Carrying The Fire Podcast.
Interested in learning more about PetBidder or want to start you free trail? Visit the PetBidder website.